I saw that quote this past winter and thought it fit well with this week’s practices. Today we begin a week of butterfly practices. Today we will be working on the kick and add to that each day. There are isolated showers, which may or may not include thunder, forecast for the afternoon/evening. With this kind of widely scattered forecast we can not make a “call” as to holding practice or not until just before the 5:00 starting time. We want to hold practice if possible, however, if the weather is bad we will cancel it. Certainly the presence of thunder and lightening would force us to cancel practice. We have found that while swimming in the rain can be fun for kids, trying to instruct them during a rain shower is difficult. Please do not hesitate to call the pool office if the weather is questionable.